Monday, December 5, 2011

I'm Hooked!

Been having a ball with crochet!  Here are a few more projects completed.

Found a pattern for a cute little heart, here.  Made 16 red and 16 white...


then strung them on some fishing line...

and draped on the mantle.

Then, I made 4 bookmarks for my little bookworm as stocking stuffers--sssshhhh!  don't tell her!


Did the first round of this heart pattern, made this flower, but modified a bit since my yarn was much bigger, made this birdie, and this butterfly--size tiny.  I glued each item to a 12" ribbon and then glued a piece of felt as a backing.  I used fabric glue.

Last night I whipped up these slippers.  I used this pattern, but had to just wing it because her pattern was for size 5 (I'm size 8) and my yarn was bigger and I didn't do the strap and so wanted them to cover a bit more of my foot.

No comments:

Post a Comment