Thursday, December 6, 2012

Christmas Lists

Ty has given me a list of things he would like for Christmas (besides the big item he is saving for) - 

iTunes gift cards
Money
Black WitTwo Type C 2x2x2 Cube
Origami paper
2 New brick separators
Stackmat Timer


Lydia on the other hand has not written a list out, but told me the other day that she wants - 

A car engine
10 screws


She seems to be into fixing things.  She fixed a broken knob on my bathroom cabinet.  I looked up car engines online last night to show her how much they cost.  I found one that was used for about $1700.  When I told her about it, she said, "No!  It must be a new, shiny engine."  Hmm.  She asked us if we could start saving for one.  I didn't answer right away.  Ever persuasive that she is, she said she would contribute; she said we could all pool our money together.  I asked her if she could start working on something smaller, like an appliance or something.  No, has to be a car engine.  Maybe we shouldn't have sold our Mazda.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment